Tuesday, March 25, 2008

106 & Parkblogging

It's on right when I get home from work. It's hilarious and depressing. And the best part is that the music videos AND the hosts interaction with the audience/the guests/each other are BOTH hilarious and depressing in equal measure.

Anyway: I just watched Terrence the Male VJ give Tracy Morgan a pound for not having to pay child support. And then they played the video for "Too Silly" by V.I.C., the latest terribly-rapping, silly-dance-relying-upon, bar-lowering nonsense consort of Soulja Boy. Apparently he, V.I.C., and Hurricane Chris (? I heard of him in like...Rolling Stone? or something? I don't know his song) are all on the same record label, according to the random older black man who did the shout-outy bit at the end of this "Too Silly" song. Now I know who to blame.
And then after that video, Tracy Morgan gave the least enthusiastic talk-up EVER for Superhero Movie. He definitely said something very close to, "The paycheck was good." Yeah. And then Terrence the Male VJ, and Rocsi (seriously, how her name is spelt in the titles at the bottom of the screen) the Female VJ asked Tracy Morgan a bunch of too-in-depth questions about the movie and comic books.

Also inspired: "New Orleans in the house!" [pan to 6 cheering girls] "Well, there's only 6 of them, but they're here!"

No comments: